Sunday 10 August 2014

A mini Space.NK haul! (plus free delivery code)

I love high end beauty products.  There, I've said it.  Nearly always, you can find something similar in the drugstore - but it's just feels a little more luxurious to be applying your makeup in the morning from a shiny compact or ritzy tube!  As a stingy student on an even stingier budget, I can't really justify buying most of the stuff from Space.NK.  This month though, it was sale time and I stumbled across a real bargain!


Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss in 'Sweet'


Chantecaille's Brilliant Gloss gets a lot of hype in the blogging world - and at £26 a pop it had better be worth the money.  Space.NK had discounted the shade 'Sweet' to a mere £6.50 - about the same as a Revlon gloss!!

It's a regular sheer coral-pink  with a little shimmer - not as bubblegum pink as it appears in the pictures online - and absolutely gorgeous formula-wise.  If the Clarins 'Instant Light Natural Lip Perfectors' and the Dior Addict glosses had a baby - this would be it.  Very gel-like and hydrating and it sticks around for at least an hour or so.  I just wish I'd bought several so I had a back-up, as I'm using it up like the clappers!

I also bought their Brow Definer in the shade 'Cedar Red' for a fiver (instead of £19).  I've always used powder shadow for my brows, so this was new for me.  I've sort of managed to get the hang of applying it - but unfortunately it's just too ginger for me as my hair is more of a dark-auburn colour but I think I can get it to work by using a little brown shadow to darken the red slightly.  Will keep you updated on that one!

And here's both products swatched.  You can see the brow pencil
 is very warm -  and as my brows are light in colour it looks really red on.

Space.NK also have free delivery on orders at the moment, but once this offer ends just use the code SNKBATH so you don't have to pay £5 for postage!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment