Wednesday 3 December 2014

Time has flown by...!

Since it's been almost a month since I last blogged, I thought I'd do a quick little post to let you all that I'm still alive (just super busy with uni work!) and haven't abandoned blogging :D
I'd compiled a list for October favourites (and for November too) but just hadn't gotten around to typing them up properly.  The plan is to smoosh them all together into a sort-of autumn/winter faves post, maybe with the fashion and beauty stuff separate - so it doesn't become one huge monster post!
There's also a pale concealer swatches post in the works, but since the lighting is all kinds of awful now I'm taking the photos for that when I get home next week and I don't have to rely on my tiny little daylight lamp for brightening!
Anyhow, Sunday All Summer will be resuming normal posting schedule as of this week *am beyond excited for Christmas!!!*

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment