Thursday 11 December 2014

The gym bag...


Whilst browsing Asos the other day (supposedly Christmas shopping, oops) I spotted this awesome bag by the Swedish brand Monki.  The design is absolutely gorgeous - if I could get it made into a poster for my wall I would - and the fact that it was labelled as a gym bag (which I'm currently lacking) gave me a reason to pop it in my basket!  It wasn't cheap, but it was about the same price as your usual Nike bag and the fact that the print is so unique justified it for me.

It's actually got a larger capacity than my Longchamp tote, which surprised me somewhat and it holds everything I need - towel, deodorant, spare shirt etc with room to spare.  I'm so in love with it though that I'm planning to use it as a regular bag on those days when I want to be hands-free!  All in all, if you're on the market for a new gym bag go check this one out :)

xxx

(Also, a little sidenote at time of publishing - all Monki is 20% off currently so it's only £14!)

No comments:

Post a Comment