Tuesday 22 July 2014

The BEST hair ties ever!

For starters, my hair is very thick and wavy.  On day one, just after washing I can get it to stay up in a bun (as long as it's still damp).  However, after being slept on it's near impossible to get it to play ball.
My odd little hair saviours!

I picked up a pack of Invisibobble hair ties on my last Boots expedition, thinking perhaps they'd be good for tying my hair back overnight as they claim to leave no marks/dents from where they rest.  I don't quite think they live up to that claim, but the classic 'ponytail dent' is significantly less noticeable than with regular hair ties.

The reason I think they're awesome though, is that they manage to help you create the perfect bun - regardless of the condition of your hair.  Somehow, the rather odd telephone cord shape means that they grip the hair and stop your bun from slipping down your head.   I've got the brown coloured ones, and they disappear into your hair beautifully.  Just wrap them around a twisty bun on the top of your head, and you're good to go!

They're available from Boots in 3 packs for £3.75

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment