Tuesday 15 July 2014

Scrubalicious: Scrubatiomic review

I'm obsessed with peaches.  There.  I've said it.
Last summer, all I was munching on were the white flesh ones from Marks and Spencer.  So sweet, but not too sweet.  I was in love...

Anyway, during the winter I was looking for a new cleanser and ended up picking up Soap and Glory's 'Peaches and Clean'.  That was true love, and soon enough I'd also picked up their 'Scrubatomic'.  This also has the same fresh peach scent, so I was bound to like it.

I'm about halfway through after 3 months of use.
Also, I love that the packaging is clinical yet still
girly like the rest of the Soap and Glory range.

The scrub has tiny little exfoliating beads in it (as most do), but unlike others it also has fruit extracts in it.  I've found that this means I don't need to apply a toner after using it, as my face is left feeling super fresh and slightly tight afterwards (almost as it it is acting as a chemical exfoliant too!)

It has a very whipped, creamy texture with little pink micro beads.
(Also my hand isn't sunburned, it's just the lighting!)

As my skin is pretty sensitive, I only use it every other day in the evening.  I really do notice a difference if I skip it out however, my skin gets a little rougher and makeup goes on less smoothly.  I've also found that it helps with bacterial blemishes - instead of chucking harsh chemicals (like TCP) at already sore patches, gentle removal of the dead skin cells helps a lot more with healing times and prevention.

You can get it here from Boots, currently 1/3 off and priced at £6

No comments:

Post a Comment