Wednesday 16 July 2014

Wears of the week

You know how it is, when you start seeing the same clothing pieces going through the wash over and over again.  You look for them in your drawer, and have a mini panic because they're currently in the airing cupboard and won't be dry in time to wear...


ASOS Sweat Lounge Tee £6

A baggy, soft, lightweight, go-with-anything grey tee.  Technically I guess it's a pyjama top, but who cares?  I'm in love.

(Currently in the sale, so if you're deliberating go grab it quick before it disappears!)





Topshop Tile Print Leigh Jeans £40

Everyone and their mother in the blogging world seems to be loving these at the moment.  I'm pretty sad that I missed the aubergine colour in the sales, but upon perusal of the Topshop website I spotted they've introduced a black style for autumn.  Very comfortable, and I'm praying that these don't wear out too quickly!





Longchamp Le Pliage Tote £68

Technically this isn't a clothing item, but I've totally fallen back head over heels for mine this summer.  You could literally fit the kitchen sink in it, although my one could do with a little TLC (it's on my list this winter to get the corners and lining fixed) I think it looks rather chic along with a pineapple bun and a loose shirt.


xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment