Thursday 14 May 2015

Wears of the week #3

Apologies for the dodgy pic - the lighting in my uni room is a bit rubbish :/


It's been forever since I did one of these posts, but to be honest there's not been much clothing excitement up in these parts!  However, since the sun decided to show it's face (somewhat intermittently) my outfit choices have become a little less jeansandajumper-y...


Asos Leather Shopper Bag (similar)
I purchased this a couple of months ago, and have used it on a daily basis since.  Even though it was only £30, the leather is beautifully soft and the bag itself is super roomy and lightweight.  My only bug-bear would be that the little Asos leather tag fell off within the first week, but the bag itself is nicely made, and only strains at the handles when you really overload it.  An excellent buy - am even getting my Mum one for her birthday!


New Look Pointed Flats
These, I've actually only had for a week - and I've worn them constantly!  They do rub a bit at the heels and where the laces meet but having gone for the size up they're super comfortable on my toes, and look gorgeous on.  They're a pretty good dupe for the Aquazurra pumps, which are waaay out of my price range but I love the style of these so much I may have to look on the high-street for a leather version that'll last longer...I think Dune do a pair?


H&M Striped Tops (here and here)
H&M have so many gorgeous things at the moment, that when I went in store armed with a 20 percent off voucher I had no idea what to get!  In the end I just picked up some more basics (their £4 t-shirts are ace) and a couple of striped tops.  The first is more of a fine knit jumper but is viscose so feels like a supersoft cotton, and the other is just a loose fit tee - the only problem is that my uni town lacks a store so I can't pick up any more till the summer vacation starts, boo.


Aubergine coloured Levis!
These shorts came off eBay, nearly a year ago now.  I adore the colour, and they're the most comfy things ever.  With a pair of black tights and ankle boots they look great - not too dressy but the colour adds a bit of interest.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment