Tuesday 5 May 2015

Asos wishlist...

If I ordered everything that caught my fancy on Asos, my student loan would be gone in a heartbeat.  There are a few things though, that I've let myself add to my 'saved items' for when the next 20 percent off student sale comes along...



Becksondergaard Oversized Perrine Scarf
Throughout the winter, I've used my star-patterned scarf but now that it's getting warmer I fancied something more lightweight.  This one is still pretty pricey for just cotton, so I may wait until its in a  proper sale before picking it up - but the tiny red detailing round the edges is lovely and I can see this going with practically every outfit.  We shall see...





I always find that viscose tops, although they crease like a b****, are the comfiest things around besides cotton.  This one is so pretty and summery looking, and I can see it being dressed up with a pair of heeled sandals, or dressed down with some trainers.  







Asos Oval Classic Retro Sunglasses
I actually only have a couple of pairs of sunglasses that halfway suit my face shape - and both are wayfarers.  One is a pair of ahem Ray-ban homages, purchased on holiday in Santorini and the others are Emporio Armani ones that I got for a great deal a few years back.  My Armani ones however rub a lot of my foundation/concealer off as they basically rest across the middle of my face - so I fancied a pair with nose pads that might do this slightly less!  Fingers crossed these fit my massive head...



Asos Triple Triangle Swing Earrings and Asos Tiny Triangle Earrings
I adore rose gold jewellary, but there hardly ever seems to be a middle-price bracket.  It's either the sort where the plating wears off in a week or the uber-expensive vermeil.  These fall into the first category I suppose, but as they're earrings only the post comes into contact with the skin so the plate should last much longer than say, on a ring.
The first ones look a little edgy, which is exactly what I've been looking for - I love the chandelier-type earrings but find they weigh down on my ears far too much nowadays and these look to be the perfect inbetween.  The others are much daintier, but since my very similar pair of Pia hammered studs have been worn on a daily basis I thought these would be nice for a change!  Also, I might have made a cheeky purchase in the shape of a rose-gold faced watch (Topshop have the 20 percent off for students promotion on right now) so these would go beautifully with it!






Vila Classic Trench Coat
Recently, I've been hunting up and down for the perfect trench coat.  I thought I'd found it in this one from New Look, but it just didn't look quite right as it fell a little too far past my knees.  This looks quite a bit shorter, but I love how it looks a bit like a pea coat but in much more lightweight material.



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment