Saturday 30 May 2015

This week's nails - Barry M 'Damson'

This week's nail post is about the second Barry M polish I picked up a while ago in my drugstore haul...

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in 'Damson'

'Damson' is a gorgeous bright, royal blue shade that's perfect for perking up an outfit!  I love the glossy effect you get from the Gelly range of polishes, and this particular shade dries super fast and is opaque in two coats.  It does have a rather strong plastic-y smell though, which may be offputting for some but I tend to do my nails in the evening so by morning the scent has faded enough that it's not much of a bother.



I'm one of those people that tends to stick to more neutral nail colours, so there's not too much going on if I'm wearing a bright lip or piece of clothing, but something about this shade just keeps me coming back (I've already painted my nails with it several times in succession...)  Definitely one to check out if you're in the market for a budget friendly blue nail polish!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment