Wednesday 22 October 2014

Skincare haul!

Earlier this week, I realised that I'd reached the dregs of my Effaclar Duo+.  It was a sad, sad moment - I've used this stuff for months now and feel that it's really helped with healing up blemishes and preventing flare ups.  So when it looked like it was almost gone I had a quick google to see whether I could get it cheaper online than in Boots.

Escentual had up to a third off French pharmacy, and since you get free delivery when you spend over £30 (not the £10 threshold of Feel Unique, but they didn't have much in stock *sad face*) so I took the opportunity to stock up on a couple of things that were running low and my lo and behold the entire order came to just over the £30 limit...


Apologies for the dodgy lighting here - the weather is just awful so I was
 waving a daylight lamp around whilst taking blog photos (hence the glare!)


On top of my beloved La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+, I picked up a full size can of their Thermal Spring Water Spray.  It seems daft to buy water in a can, I know - but it's a complete lifesaver now that I'm at uni and want something to freshen up my dull, tired skin in the mornings.  It's so soothing and cooling - and considering a travel size can lasted the entire summer this full size is going to last for ages!
Something else that I'm only about half way through, but totally swear by now so didn't want to run out of is the Caudelie Beauty Elixir.  I use 2-3 spritzes of this as a toner in the morning, and over the last couple of months I've seen a massive effect on the visibility of my pores and oil production throughout the day.  Pricey, but just about manageable with a couple of pounds off in the sale.  Finally, I spotted the La Roche-Posay Effaclar AI which is for targeting specific sites prone to breakouts.  My skin is looking pretty alright at the moment, apart from one particular area on my cheek which just won't clear up!  I thought that I'd give this a go, as it's not a really astringent product that'll dry out/blister the skin when applying to a larger area.  Fingers crossed it does the trick!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment