Friday 12 June 2015

Neutral nails for pale skinned gals!

Essie 'Sand Tropez' Nail Polish

As much as I adore the lilac-greigey tinged nudes, there's always something about them on my skintone that just looks a little off.  As in 'hands a bit dead' off.  A while back though, I picked up a bottle of Essie's 'Sand Tropez' and was obsessed.  It's the perfect sandy, taupey, milky coloured nude that doesn't look a thing like tippex nails!  It also goes with pretty much anything as it's completely neutral which is something I'd been looking for for yonks.

The formula as per the usual with Essie polishes is great - opaque in two coats (with a base coat) and pretty longlasting.  I forgot to take nail pictures until a good few days had passed, yet there were little to no chips in sight!  All in all, definitely one to try out if you're super pale skinned and on the market for a nude polish.



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment