Sunday 26 April 2015

Here comes the sun

Having just published my first post in well over a month, I thought it'd be a good idea to explain what happened - i.e. why I went awol for so long!

I'd been feeling pretty rubbish since Christmas, after that nasty bout of tonsilitis that I caught at work grrr.  By early March though it was getting ridiculous - and after having to leave a couple of uni exams mid way through after nearly passing out on the invigilator, I decided enough was enough and it was time to go to the doctors.  After what seemed like every test under the sun, I got a diagnosis right at the end of term...it was Vitamin D deficiency!  It was such as relief to know it was easily fixable, and long story short, after a month of extra strength supplements I finally feel back to normal.  I've still got to keep them topped up, but hopefully since the sun has started to show it's face up north I'll be able to get some the normal way aswell haha.

Anyway, after a lovely Easter break recuperating (although it flew by with all the stuff we crammed into it!) I'm looking forward to getting back on schedule - both with Uni life and blogging.
Here's to a great Spring and Summer!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment