Friday 6 March 2015

Speedy review: Benefit's Roller Lash mascara

A couple of weeks ago, I picked up a copy of Elle on the way back from the station.  It came with a dinky little tube of Benefit's new mascara, and since it just so happened that my current tube was drying up I thought I'd give this one a go!

Benefit Roller Lash mascara £19.50, Boots

Firstly, I must say that I'm a big fan of the sleek, skinny brush.  I'm always prone to smearing mascara all over the place if the brush is too chunky, so I was already feeling optimistic...


Above: before mascara
Below: after applying Roller Lash


I don't particularly find that the bristles separate very well though, as the wand tends to pick up a lot of product.  Most days, I've had to comb through afterwards to de-clogg my lashes a bit.  However, the amount of impact you get from a couple of swipes of the brush is amazing.  Having curled my lashes, Roller Lash somehow manages to curl them up even more...and best of all, the curl sticks around all day long!  There also isn't the issue of smudging or crumbling, and I've found it a heck of a lot easier to remove than it's sister product They're Real.  All in all, I'm not sure if I'd pay up for a full tube of this at the moment as high end mascaras are a bit out of my budget, but I'm going to keep on using this one and see how it goes!


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment