Thursday 5 February 2015

Makeup Revolution...Iconic 3 palette swatches!

A few months ago, whilst in London I made a trip to Superdrug Marble Arch and managed to get my hands on the Iconic 3 palette by Makeup Revolution. I'd heard amazing things about the brand, and since I've always wanted to try out one of the infamous Naked palettes I thought this would be great to see whether the colours suited me!  I picked the Iconic 3, because the range of taupey-pink shades was gorgeous!!

Worn with a primer (which I cannot go without - even with high end shadows) these last all day on the lids.  They also have excellent pigmentation and blend easily with a fluffy brush.  For £4 you get 12 shadows, and in total 14g of product which is a bargain!  This particular palette does have a wide range of shades, but is lacking a dark, matte brown and a champagne highlight shade - other than that I can't really fault it for the price.


The shades don't appear to have names, but above are the first 6 (lighter, pinker-toned shadows)
and below are the last 6 (taupey, purple-toned ones) which are super highly pigmented.



And here's the palette overall.  I prefer the packaging to MUA's equivalent,
simply because there's less plastic and more shadow!

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment