Saturday 8 November 2014

Nails Inc 'Tate' - free with Glamour this month!

It's always a bonus when you pick up a magazine and it comes with a fab free gift.  Glamour is one of the most reasonably priced ones out there (only £2!) and December's edition not only comes with a Nails Inc polish but a Body Shop gift voucher and a discount code for H&M.  The shade I picked out was 'Tate' - a beautiful deep red.  From the picture on the packaging I was expecting it to have some shimmer running through it, but it's a smooth creme polish.  




I don't have another polish quite like this (only berry or bright reds), so I'm super happy with my choice!  Nails Inc usually retail for over £10, so if you've always wanted to try one or just add to your collection this is a budget friendly way to get your hands on a great quality polish.  I believe there's also a dark purple and a grey-nude shade available :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment